May 22, 2010

For my Indiana / Minnesota Followers!

Budweiser has a rebate right now, NBPR (No beer purchase required)

Expiration is 5/31/2010, postmarked by 6/14. I have extra copies for anyone who wants one. I found these at a local grocery store totay - I left plenty on the tearpad for other customers, actually there was hardly any taken from it :) and I know some of you would like to do it. Please let me know if you'd like one and I'll try and connect or mail one to you. Here's the basic info:

Purchase between 5/1 and 5/31 and postmarked by 6/14
1 per address
Spend $15 on any combinations of the following items and receive $8 rebate:
Salty snacks, ice, charcoal, propane, coolers, dips, condiments, buns, meat snacks, deli sandwichs, bottled water and prepared food from the Deli (including platters, sandwiches, chicken wings/drums or pizza). Purchase price of items must exceed $15.
Allow 6-8 weeks for receipt of your rebate.

*This is a great reason to keep all of your receipts. I've looked through mine and I already have 1/2 of my $15 on grocery receipts from earlier this month. Now I only have to spend about $8 to get the $8 rebate. Remember, the list of items above has NO restrictions on the brand you purchase or the amount of the items except spending at least $15 and sending the receipt in. It's that easy :)

Now that's being Freap!

No comments:

Post a Comment